Stephanie and Dr. Elana recap the episode with Ali Miller, registered dietitian and author of the Anti-Anxiety Diet. They share examples of simple meals to support your mental health, their take on reducing caffeine, and how to optimize a vegan/vegetarian diet to support mental health. They also share how their approach to anxiety differs from Ali’s and offer additional supplement recommendations.
Episode #135: Podcast Recap–Anti-Anxiety Diet for Moms with Ali Miller RD
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
- Simple ideas for #ingredientmeals to support your mental health
- Our take on eliminating caffeine/sugar
- How our approach to anxiety differs from Ali’s
- How to optimize a vegan/vegetarian diet
- Our supplement recommendations
- Steph’s experience with keto and anxiety