Steph and Elana share major life updates including potential Doctor Mom meetups across the country! As moms, they are experiencing lifes ups and downs right along with you. They invite you into what’s happening in their worlds. From major life changes like traveing the country to pulling kids out of public school to finding their rhythm with work and family, you’ll learn what these “Doctor Moms” are doing to live life in alignment with their values. They encourage you to take risks, trust your gut, and find simple pleasures in life, even during hard seasons.
Episode #294: Life Updates with Steph and Elana
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
- Elana’s upcoming adventure
- What’s new with Elana’s kids
- The importance of humility and releasing expectations
- Transitioning out of public school
- Juggling life while working full-time
- Listen to Dr. Elana’s favorite song Shakira, Try Everything song
- Listen to Seph’s favorite song Alanis Morissette, Ablaze song
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
This episode’s sponsors
Enjoy the health benefits of PaleoValley’s products such as their supplements, superfood bars and meat sticks. Receive 15% off your purchase by using code DOCTORMOM at checkout or head to paleovalley.com/doctormom
Active Skin Repair is a must have for everyone to keep themselves and their families healthy and clean. Keep a bottle in the car to spray your face after removing your mask, a bottle in your medicine cabinet to replace your toxic first aid products, and one in your outdoor pack for whatever life throws at you. Use code DOCTORMOM to receive 20% off your order + free shipping (with $35 minimum purchase). Visit BLDGActive.com to order.
Discover for yourself why Needed is trusted by women’s health practitioners and mamas alike to support optimal pregnancy outcomes. Try their 4 Part Complete Nutrition plan which includes a Prenatal Multi, Omega-3, Collagen Protein, and Pre/Probiotic. To get started, head to thisisneeded.com, and use code DOCTORMOM100 for $100 off Needed’s Complete Plan!