Steph and Elana share exciting life updates and give you a sneak peek into the expert interviews for this season. From Elana’s recent move to Steph’s newest family member, there’s a lot happening as they travel through different seasons of motherhood. With guest interviews spanning topics like raising resilient kids, sleep solutions for tired parents, and healthy holiday cooking hacks, you’re in for a treat with Season 11.
Episode #315: Life Updates + a Sneak Peek of Season 11
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
- Elana’s move to Idaho
- Life with a new puppy
- Helping moms navigate mindset and weight loss
- Who we’re interviewing in season 11 and why
- Their vision and goals for 2024
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood
- Visit Steph’s Substack
This episode’s sponsors
Enjoy the health benefits of PaleoValley’s products such as their supplements, superfood bars and meat sticks. Receive 15% off your purchase by heading to paleovalley.com/doctormom
Active Skin Repair is a must have for everyone to keep themselves and their families healthy and clean. Keep a bottle in the car to spray your face after removing your mask, a bottle in your medicine cabinet to replace your toxic first aid products, and one in your outdoor pack for whatever life throws at you. Use code DOCTORMOM to receive 20% off your order + free shipping (with $35 minimum purchase). Visit BLDGActive.com to order.
Discover for yourself why Needed is trusted by women’s health practitioners and mamas alike to support optimal pregnancy outcomes. Try their 4 Part Complete Nutrition plan which includes a Prenatal Multi, Omega-3, Collagen Protein, and Pre/Probiotic. To get started, head to thisisneeded.com, and use code DOCTORMOM20 for 20% off Needed’s Complete Plan!