Stephanie and Elana expand on key points from the last episode on Bone Broth for Gut and Brain Health with Sharon Brown. They share their favorite ways to use bone broth in their homes, discuss some “lazy” bone broth ideas are for busy mamas, the difference between collagen and gelatin + more!
Episode #109: Podcast Recap—Bone Broth for Gut and Brain Health with Sharon Brown
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
- When to use glutamine from bone broth vs. glutamine in powder form
- Making bone broth workable for busy mamas
- Difference between collagen and gelatin
- Why bone broth is called liquid gold
- Is frozen or fresh broth better?
- Personal experience using broth in their homes