Med School for Moms Affiliate Program Agreement
The purpose of this agreement is a collaborative effort between the parties to promote the sale of Med School for Mom’s products or services.
Ownership of Property:
All contracts, photographs, copyrights, trademarks, designs, intellectual property, website(s), graphics, images, legal documents, financial accounts, insurance, software accounts and other business documents, including content created only for the purpose of fulfilling this agreement, remains the property of Dr. Elana Roumell. The affiliate hereby receives a non-exclusive, revocable license to any listed property only for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of this agreement, unless otherwise declared by and agreed upon by both parties.
Dr. Elana Roumell is responsible for:
- Providing Affiliate with Affiliate share link, commissions and collateral materials for the promotion of Med School for Mom’s products and services.
Affiliate is responsible for:
- Creating a PayPal account and providing Dr. Elana Roumell with PayPal email information in order to pay out commissions. If a PayPal account is not accessible please contact Dr. Elana Roumell and an individual agreement can be made with her approval.
- Completing a W-9 form and sending a copy to Dr. Elana Roumell before any commissions will be distributed. Affiliate is responsible for updating her/his W-9 if a name change, address, or business entity change is made. *If your PayPal link is associated with a corporation, please provide proof of corporate status in order to avoid having to complete a W-9.
*A Note on How Affiliate Share Links Work:
After approval of this contract, an individualized share link is created for each Affiliate to share with her/his audience. When a prospective customer uses this link, the share link will place a cookie on the customer’s browser for 30 days. The customer has up to 30 days to purchase a product, using the same browser, for the transaction to be counted as an Affiliate transaction.
Commissions are always on final sale, including the sale price, only for Med School for Mom’s online courses and guidebooks. This excludes any medicine/product sales on Fullscript where a 15% discount is already applied.
Your Affiliate Team commission is 15%
Commissions will be tracked per quarter:
- Quarter 1: January 1 – March 31
- Quarter 2: April 1 – June 30
- Quarter 3: July 1 – September 30
- Quarter 4: October 1 – December 31
Commission totals will be confirmed 30 days after quarter ends to account for any refunds. Payouts per quarter will be distributed no later than:
- Quarter 1: early May
- Quarter 2: early August
- Quarter 3: early November
- Quarter 4: early February
Commission payouts will be subject to a $300 minimum. If $300 is not reached, that total will be carried over into the next quarter.
Commission payouts will always be done via PayPal. If an account is not accessible to you please contact Dr. Elana Roumell directly to discuss alternative methods.
No payouts will be completed unless the affiliate account is approved and in good standing along with an updated W-9 is on file.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
A Note on Sales and Coupon Codes:
Med School for Mom’s will be offering sales 6 times per year ranging from 30-50% off. When sales happen your commissions will be on final sale price. If an Affiliate wants to offer her/his own sale and have a personalized coupon code created, please contact email@example.com with your proposal. Dr. Elana Roumell will have the final say in the discount percent offer, timing of sale and expiration date. Promotional material is also subject to approval.
It is important to note that the Affiliate share link must ALWAYS be used in combination with any coupon code in order for commission to be tracked. If a coupon code is used without the Affiliate share link, that sale will not be tracked. The Affiliate share link is the ONLY way sales will be tracked.
By signing up for our affiliate program, you have agreed to the terms, conditions and responsibilities that are outlined in this document. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
~ Med School for Moms