Steph and Elana share life updates to wrap up season 9. They share highlights and surprises from Elana’s cross country adventure, how homeschooling and alternative schooling is going for their kids, unique ways to celebrate your birthday, how to find your rhythm with work/life “balance”, and more! They share their highs and lows and leave you with things to consider on your journey to and through motherhood. They also share a NEW “save the date” for a Doctor Mom meet-up in Wisconsin!
Episode #304: Life Updates with Steph and Elana
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
- How Steph celebrates her birthday and unique ideas you can explore
- The joys and challenges of owning a home
- Homeschooling and Acton Academy
- Where Elana is and where she’s headed on her trip
- What it’s really like to travel as a family
- Save the date for a Wisconsin meet-up!
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
This episode’s sponsors
Enjoy the health benefits of PaleoValley’s products such as their supplements, superfood bars and meat sticks. Receive 15% off your purchase by using code DOCTORMOM at checkout or head to paleovalley.com/doctormom
Active Skin Repair is a must have for everyone to keep themselves and their families healthy and clean. Keep a bottle in the car to spray your face after removing your mask, a bottle in your medicine cabinet to replace your toxic first aid products, and one in your outdoor pack for whatever life throws at you. Use code DOCTORMOM to receive 20% off your order + free shipping (with $35 minimum purchase). Visit BLDGActive.com to order.
Discover for yourself why Needed is trusted by women’s health practitioners and mamas alike to support optimal pregnancy outcomes. Try their 4 Part Complete Nutrition plan which includes a Prenatal Multi, Omega-3, Collagen Protein, and Pre/Probiotic. To get started, head to thisisneeded.com, and use code DOCTORMOM100 for $100 off Needed’s Complete Plan!